The websites InHarmonyTraining.com, harmonythiessen.com, and In Harmony Training mobile applications, (hereinafter “the Site”) is owned and operated by In Harmony Training (“In Harmony Training or “we,” or “us”). The Site provides web and mobile applications, training programs, and other training services offered by In Harmony Training.(the “Services”).
In Harmony Training recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and the users of the Site. However, some uses of such information are required for us to conduct legitimate business by providing information of interest our customers and the users of the Site.
Notice to California residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes. Thus, under California Civil Code Sections 1798.80-1798.84, In Harmony Training has no obligation to a California resident to provide further information regarding Owner’s use of the California resident’s personal data.
Notice to Utah residents
Except as expressly identified below, we do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting, Storing and Processing your Personal Data
If you have subscribed to use the Site in order to obtain the Services, we collect, store and process your Personal Data out of a contractual necessity in order to provide you the Services.
In certain cases, we may store and process your Personal Data in order to comply with In Harmony Training’ legal obligations for record keeping and other compliance with laws or regulatory compliance.
The Personal Data we hold about you is processed by us on the basis of our legitimate interests in providing the Services. Based upon the type and amount of data we collect, we have made a determination that our legitimate interest in using such Personal Data is not outweighed by any detriment to you.
Information Collection and Use
Through your use of the Services, we may collect the following “Personal Data” from you if you choose to provide it, including:
- Your name, email, address and/or telephone number (“Contact Information”).
- Social Media account data when you link to third party social media accounts.
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system, IP address and device information, your mobile operating system (OS), a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifier if you access the Site on a mobile device (“Analytical Information”).
We do not collect any more Personal Data from you than what we have determined is needed for us to provide the Services or that you have decided to share with us to more personalize the Services, and to comply with applicable laws.
In Harmony Training’ is not a healthcare provider or a business associate of any healthcare provider and is not subject to the privacy rule of the health information portability and accountability act of 1996 (hipaa).
How Your Personal Data May Be Used
We may use Analytical Information to improve the performance or layout of our website; to develop new services and ideas; to target advertisements to you on the websites of others, and to better administer and troubleshoot our systems. Specific uses include:
- Name – Your name is used for identification within the application and personalization of emails or notifications.
- Email – Your email may be used for purposes of password reset assistance and transactional emails such as sales, payments, and recurring subscription processing. It may also be used for app based notifications such as daily habit reminders.
- Unique Identifiers – We generate a unique identifier for your account as part of account creation in order to distinguish your data from other users within In Harmony Training’
- Physical Address – In Harmony Training’ requires billing address when collecting payment using a credit card.
- Social Media Information – Social Media information is stored at your discretion for blog post author bios and coach profile contact methods. We may also collect Facebook ID if using Facebook to login to our site.
- Phone Number – In Harmony Training’ requests phone number when creating an account so we can contact you for onboarding and education.
We may use Contact Information, User Data, Third Party Data and other Personal Data to provide you the Services on the Site; to evaluate and improve the Services; to fulfill your requests for information; and to contact you about In Harmony Training products or services, based on the preferences you have indicated.
We provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to the Services or information that we deem you may be interested in when you seek more information from us. We will give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receive from us to information regarding the Services or information you specifically request or information we determine you may find useful as a result of your use of the Site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We need to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of In Harmony Training to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, we only provide these companies the minimum amount of information that is necessary for them to assist us and these companies do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us;
- We find that your actions on our website violate the Terms and Conditions of Use, any of our usage guidelines for specific services or any agreement; and
- As required to respond to or initiate subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
How long do we keep your information?
We will store your information for as long as you have an account with In Harmony Training. We may keep records of transactions with you for a period of up to seven (7) years to comply with the IRS requirements.
In Harmony Training may use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons and embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience.
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage the cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies through either method may impact many of our websites’ features.
Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common web browsers are provided at the links below:
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
|Cookie name||Cookie Category||Purpose|
|TPAUTH||Strictly necessary||Used to authenticate and track a logged-in user throughout our website and applications.|
|Google Analytics||Analytical / Performance||Used to track user activity over different browsing sessions.|
|AdRoll||Targeting||Used to track your use of the website and to send you targeted ads on the website or third-party website based upon the pages you have visited.|
|Mixpanel||Analytical / Performance||Used for event tracking to monitor user behavior.|
|Google Tag Manager||Analytical / Performance||Used for event tracking to monitor user behavior.|
|Targeting||Used for advertising and retargeting through Facebook.|
We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Obtain your feedback on our products and the Services.
- Allow you to engage in our social media offerings (e.g., clicking the “Like” button on our website).
The use of third-party cookies is not covered by our Privacy Notice. We do not have access or control over these cookies. If you continue to use our websites, we will assume you agree to the use of these cookies.
Do Not Track
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Your Ability to Modify Our Use of Your Personal Data
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights related to In Harmony Training use of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to notify In Harmony Training that you no longer want them to process or use your Personal Data. You can do that by contacting In Harmony Training at the email or mailing address below.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data stored and processed by In Harmony Training and direct In Harmony Training to transfer your Personal Data to another controller via csv format.
- Right to erasure/Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that any of your Personal Data being stored or processed by In Harmony Training is deleted from our records. However, while we can delete your Personal Data from our current records, copies of your data may be stored in In Harmony Training inactive and archived records and will be deleted in accordance with In Harmony Training then-current document management policy. In some cases, your Personal Data may be continued to be stored in archived records of transactions or activities where Owner is required by law to retain such records.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may request that In Harmony Training restrict the processing of your Personal Data. In such case, this may affect your ability to use or navigate the Site.
To exercise any of your rights above, please contact In Harmony Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814 Dupont St. Bellingham, WA 98225. If you choose to exercise any of your rights listed above, it may affect your ability to use the Site, as the operation and functionalities provided on the Site may require the use of your Personal Data.
Ability to Review and Edit Your Information
You may review and approve the Contact Information about you that was stored in our database and obtained through your use of the Site. Upon your written request, we will remove that information from our database or change or correct personal data that you state is erroneous within applicable regulatory or other legal requirements. You should understand, however, that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources.
We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your Personal Data, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. However, no electronic storage method or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C., §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R., §§ 312.1-312.12, the Site does not collect information from children under 16 years of age, and we do not intentionally collect information from persons under sixteen (16) years of age. Use of the Site is limited to users that are sixteen (16) years of age and older. By using the Site, you represent that you are sixteen (16) years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change, modify or otherwise update this policy at any time. These changes or updates will be effective immediately. We may provide you notice of such changes when they are material, such notice may be given by posting on the Site, by electronic or conventional mail or by any other means by which you obtain notice of the changes or updates.
Policies of Other Websites