THE TRIPLE WIN
THE TRIPLE WIN
The Triple Win practiced daily will change the world. Triple Win thinking involves acting and reacting in ways that benefit yourself and the other person, while consciously considering the outcome on the community at large. Grounded in the belief that our actions and reactions have a butterfly effect, the Triple Win approach to conflict resolution and negotiation form a foundational groundwork for peaceful and beneficial outcomes.
This class will be activated again in the fall of 2018. Should you want to confirm the dates in advance, please contact our office for more information.
- Personal responsibility and accountability are key to success
- My actions and reactions are mine alone and not determined by another’s behavior
- My local actions and reactions have a business, local community, and global effects
- Negotiating peace between parties begins with common elements
- Personal bias can be camouflaged and blind us from ourselves and others
- Doing business with a social conscience
- Self-evaluation – How do you react and act
- Observation of yourself and others – involves some journalling
- Documenting butterfly outcomes – past and present
- Learning to apply the Triple Win to resolving team conflicts
- Leading teams with the Triple Win philosophy
- Understanding the practice of Triple Win behavior in business
- Recognition of socially conscious business models
We Focus On Integration
Integration is a major objective In Harmony Training. Students taking The Triple Win will be challenged to apply the course concepts, disciplines, and habits into your individual circumstances. We work with synergistic learning methods – meaning we help students identify what is important in your life at the moment and help you to integrate the subject matter into that situation. From that point, it is easier to extrapolate the learning into your work environment and the specific challenges you face.
The Triple Win course requires a one-hour homework assignment to prepare your thinking for the class. The actual class is a two-hour course and includes light refreshments. Following the course, your homework assignment will take approximately two hours and is focused on integration techniques.
As an additional bonus, if you have any questions or need to get some clarity, your trainer will be available by email for two full weeks after the course for mentoring.
LEAD Cards are available upon request. LEAD cards provide a one-paragraph description of the progress and or involvement of the student with the material. This is useful for companies sending employees and how they determine their ROI.
Not Included: Parking fees, travel expenses
About the instructor
Harmony Thiessen has a lifetime obsession – to see things differently. That passion is the impetus behind her continued education in cultural and social psychology. Her seeming limitless energy is focused to bring change to each individual in her audience. Known for engaging and entertaining training in leadership, communication, team building and personal happiness, Harmony’s desire is to inspire the world to “see” life differently. After a 20-year career in humanitarian relief and development in developing countries, Harmony has owned several small businesses. Centered around leadership and communication the businesses include speakers coaching, marketing, digital marketing, communications, and art-related retail products.
Ready to enroll in this course?